Re: [ogpx] URI schema for virtual world locations?

Dan Olivares <dcolivares@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2010 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sckgUMhfrpUoxZm7Ca0tM7ZSdGFEk+M6Uyniq/3nWwA=; b=ppUjUPpKS44fPuRzDxfhtAI92hB4ytJrM7feoujLXcM5tf3qCVLV1/StaHgMPYcIs7 v4Te4+ykyBAWWI7ZSO6skADeRFumFvOe+vPD/LM/5mCSKKJnKDfrTu7nOxTNA1CF8Q9c vGiH3Dz9yukmyvSk87h8Mt4jLjELPNiMzizXA=