Re: [ogpx] URI schema for virtual world locations?

Han Sontse <han.sontse.sl@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2010 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=fKbU8NQ+An/BfCxkaOzq/BU2PdqklKKMUvC0LRSyI28=; b=gp+dKwpWmUiDhP+eCyoUfW/WiGi8myytNrHPyyzoYdauzwyVyTlAtWvwsUxYHOKJFr iu9jbyvb94NAetZHAd3uopkzJjR1k/U5t5q7QokGe7QI7jDaQLot9Tt5GoHq3yO/t52X eHmrwZICTKRNOgL8hptN1afoqx8iS35xSfPjY=