[OSPF] Revised OSPF HMAC SHA Authentication Draft

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 18 August 2006 04:28 UTC

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:58:40 +0530
From: Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com>
To: ospf@ietf.org
Cc: Manav Bhatia <manav@riverstonenet.com>
Subject: [OSPF] Revised OSPF HMAC SHA Authentication Draft

Hi,

We have updated the OSPF HMAC-SHA authentication draft with the comments
that we received on the list and offline.

The updated version has a short section which discusses backwards
compatibility, similarities and differences from using MD5 (which is
explained in Section 5 of 2328), etc.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bhatia-manral-white-ospf-hmac-sha-
02.txt

Please let us know if there are further modifications desired.

Cheers,
Manav, Vishwas, et al.