Re: [rtcweb] On the topic of MTI video codecs

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 31 October 2013 22:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=KvLjw2KtP5kSTwP34RkeDGNDnXC+A65r1tsb91pGViM=; b=lCfeDe+gVT7XDgoZApR3goDXYgI+exq4n6alN+LjxxKCsX4x4XUsOBrdzHmZ/zB6Cg uK+GcTdR15mgjnrhmmI2mgOWwcGNVfsgfWeQYAa5I0um6fqOD3mOZeOjzpdJsQke67+m w7akXk+hbz584qXSs5CnYMxIYBlqI6Lj7SyR5RTFADcFN8fgkVfn0Y1tk8QRPLvEA+e+ TWz7fjZW83SdUgJqO7FZ3R3uKstvLKxalHDNo3V4uRo78imvpgqEiaeSspQofFMRlvqH SuM+ETg8B9pg4yjMW3ei9hvztCRBU4sSJbOkM1u9bK5gHaGh/kpwbxeWLNw0mv12Q7LE 9djA==