Re: [sidr] [Idr] No BGPSEC intradomain ?

"George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 17:07 UTC

From: "George, Wes" <wesley.george@twcable.com>
To: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>, Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:07:38 -0400
References: <24B20D14B2CD29478C8D5D6E9CBB29F60F6F1533@Hermes.columbia.ads.sparta.com> <4F832F5E.9030903@raszuk.net> <0BD03B75-CA3A-4CBA-BBF4-E2100AFA64E4@kumari.net> <4F846121.2050408@raszuk.net> <CAL9jLaYF-MW1cJ2n28BiV1mi+tpPS2ECKB2UxhFMQ=NXxbihCg@mail.gmail.com> <7309FCBCAE981B43ABBE69B31C8D21391B3EE03F77@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <alpine.LFD.2.02.1204111507190.22591@jamaica.dcs.gla.ac.uk> <CAL9jLaZDwpje4NtHHMUpzJaHDJLMY-f8gzDUVe3pEKwSqvsm_w@mail.gmail.com> <DCC302FAA9FE5F4BBA4DCAD465693779173DCB5AAB@PRVPEXVS03.corp.twcable.com> <4F86DE1D.4020505@raszuk.net> <20120412145033.GA9700@slice>
acceptlanguage: en-US