[sidr] iBGP, BGPSEC and incremental deployment (was No BGPSEC intradomain ?)

Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org> Wed, 11 April 2012 14:20 UTC

Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 10:20:53 -0400
From: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
To: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>
References: <D7A0423E5E193F40BE6E94126930C4930B96182E71@MBCLUSTER.xchange.nist.gov> <4F828D6D.10907@raszuk.net> <D7A0423E5E193F40BE6E94126930C4930B96C507DA@MBCLUSTER.xchange.nist.gov> <4F830E75.70606@raszuk.net> <24B20D14B2CD29478C8D5D6E9CBB29F60F6F1533@Hermes.columbia.ads.sparta.com> <4F832F5E.9030903@raszuk.net> <0BD03B75-CA3A-4CBA-BBF4-E2100AFA64E4@kumari.net> <4F846121.2050408@raszuk.net> <CAL9jLaYF-MW1cJ2n28BiV1mi+tpPS2ECKB2UxhFMQ=NXxbihCg@mail.gmail.com> <D7CF4F8F-AF93-43F2-BC0D-26E072307B4F@kumari.net>