Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-06

Mark Andrews <marka@isc.org> Tue, 27 November 2018 00:07 UTC

From: Mark Andrews <marka@isc.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 11:06:51 +1100
Cc: Joe Touch <touch@strayalpha.com>, opsec@ietf.org, IETF discussion list <ietf@ietf.org>, draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering.all@ietf.org, tsv-art@ietf.org
References: <154300282321.9639.11604402305352742547@ietfa.amsl.com> <C4886ABA-3BBE-46AE-B2D9-9A6836D7A8BB@strayalpha.com> <2c28d4ac-87de-bcaf-54e8-4e745235c800@gmail.com> <977CA53D-7F72-4443-9DE2-F75F7A7C1569@strayalpha.com> <d6deb7af-99dd-9013-2722-8ebbe00c0b37@si6networks.com> <1CB13135-D87A-4100-8668-D761058E1388@strayalpha.com> <4138e2eb-71e0-4c3d-36cb-38da8369a7c6@si6networks.com> <1BEB4C2C-0873-4D08-8A7D-1C3E30AC374F@strayalpha.com> <CABcZeBMw+ZS=VAtrciGEKkQodCXmP-WSGjjoGYyrK+328kCBnw@mail.gmail.com>