Re: [tsvwg] New Version of draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt (12)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 13 March 2020 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ejtNN75CMgWpWLA61vQS8h+ke29Y7fBX1Mg6edSSrxY=; b=ay2qxfhYeQLIQw+LtA7goMZXr6Wc3XuSX46xpcn5RMgf2A4g0qZlX9BHa0UEUzJtwS 208xPzw7iGizwq5GNLlB9fmTfUQVdENlxFbrdd37tprzIwKbn14+Xjl+jcwKRwP8d+DI enRZyEkOg35t/ddo6EA6gNn3HtXUA4uSIG1hk4XSW/vAcqxfXdkH+FIu4u27aWZHPPwD d7hZsyRHL7Mr8hpUruNbCDP1Pz1cqOb2hhabwj2WGIxitSkdXyC8sRpIqWtrwNrD3yIk TXpXc+HOe6eFP1H6AZPw6zeXOwJM/TKNcXSx3GGhE1NM5id3ItcchyE+NbWkDyzukxmX mh6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ejtNN75CMgWpWLA61vQS8h+ke29Y7fBX1Mg6edSSrxY=; b=SY4YrKYlKGxVqA9mZao+ZiaZzHzRoFvSShXnaQxA77SUz8aRcTHBuDwzBY1CKC3EQc 9aRqo0xZ8iK8vBPH4KWJ+zEsAval6vhPWfUhTZAEprQu9zzGQOQh9nFBWmLrVbDC1ZPM L7Il2m3IWtV5Via4BLbf8GLKreINmlVWKS8667G3CnMAFUDYACrZH/G2clhpzNPlPypw fiekkMNZ/qrptgkZXgoaoA4WMUq9jhsrgvoLQ2clH3p3Jo2/tM+TCAUpIIlBCwyIkoLZ y8QsmKv8rrebh9UaZRylA2r5hmBUKL8zpbneA1bOxlgHr75RJelfsjep9yBPfjP3S0Wn b8JQ==