Re: [v6ops] Fwd: 82nd IETF DRAFT Agenda

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Fri, 28 October 2011 16:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; l=14344; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1319820159; x=1321029759; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=airrjiR1WcEqO9sjB8vr6ADbWOB1leHq1dxwIj2Pryg=; b=OnrmnwhvwZlddkCPXMd1ILJUuaLMxsHhZ3okOnekt7Q4+40CDOrK/hu/ kVTRpHyO/PdYjVbp9vMm08IN95rs2nD9vVleEcNw8BpwjjoJjv1mH9q9P ADuC7x9mx4HUzJRVlYzXLsTWaj4yHmDAUA+iFz6yGboEAbhw7YVN+Fj3u o=;