Re: [v6ops] Apple and IPv6, a few clarifications

🔓Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 24 June 2015 08:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=22071; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1435133288; x=1436342888; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=I86SpnU8WZZxDcaoF43pV7OtVmASCE8DKb2Ek5lUkVs=; b=kQzHujPKtab9CS7U0pDWJNcJwa8hFcnixp9UarXkAnstpqM8fLtAHoOA uCK5sjFr2GfuGH3J9nOp848K24GaRrtDpNFgXhJtJC2k/DHkd1Wel2E+4 vgVyCx3B/efQChHEeVLXYx4OD1E+UWWxNPbHQQdg6pKwouss0h5fUfuf7 k=;