Re: [jose] #8: Direct mode for key agreement needs security analysisRe: [jose] #8: Direct mode for key agreement needs security analysis
jose issue tracker
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/613AcIBCv_6o1ryv6JOMSHU3sFY/
820204
1445463
Re: [jose] Proposed Agenda for Interim Working Group MeetingRe: [jose] Proposed Agenda for Interim Working Group Meeting
Mike Jones
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/QVqIjb82joAnY1mpEmA9Aok6g5U/
820203
1445374
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
John Bradley
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/iLjIA_rAwRGdhtkaBd4dyT1rn8Y/
820202
1445377
Re: [jose] Proposed Agenda for Interim Working Group MeetingRe: [jose] Proposed Agenda for Interim Working Group Meeting
Peter Saint-Andre
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/xArTumUDQ3ML0_stwT2kJfLnFYk/
820201
1445374
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/E-nquYrpBR4FZkRXNNwLvmy1Zfo/
820200
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/MZCuuAPtNRhuAyzAL5Wv9enF4iQ/
820199
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Edmund Jay
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/htGC9Jgp0_WsRqu_Kx7rYc45Fak/
820198
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,
Edmund Jay
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/TD-cJzH4HzTCxlILnepevHGYke4/
820197
1445376
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Edmund Jay
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/ngrM8269xTTQWhM6X5LJHBtmoD4/
820196
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Edmund Jay
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/6AwHwJwbtugf7gKJtFkbYPGfe8o/
820195
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
Edmund Jay
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/Kepwcshp2nhw5radn0SUyxCKdks/
820194
1445379
Re: [jose] Proposed Agenda for Interim Working Group MeetingRe: [jose] Proposed Agenda for Interim Working Group Meeting
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/YI22MgX9lgm1avPVdMAcSbPgJM8/
820193
1445374
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Mike Jones
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/F9AKThCIwFLlIBATpdBy_fqgEN0/
820192
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Mike Jones
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/K7_XXV4Lo_6HgiIxjxFoHXrc2JI/
820191
1445378
Re: [jose] [Cfrg] GCM nonce reuse questionRe: [jose] [Cfrg] GCM nonce reuse question
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/kjEQe_nXk90j3yMgTjofcW1O6og/
820190
1445390
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/LSEtgXEc4ptuCPqEGvX5XRhqnvY/
820189
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/8Es-MqFp8XOmIf24dNWjQ-CE0Wo/
820188
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Breno de Medeiros
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/tD3r4B2yJShV7KA6eHdyIXBCRpk/
820187
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Matias Woloski
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/UW5QJMhcWfgGr27Dtncmw5iiO0Q/
820186
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,
Matias Woloski
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/G_X-YM4ZU8EapvgzIHKp3GuA-p8/
820185
1445376
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Matt Miller
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/CA4pH3-9IbYWVrJ7t-gzEGkRO4U/
820184
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Matias Woloski
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/vE1BLrpGKe4b8Es5Yxu8QjfPjuA/
820183
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
Matias Woloski
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/v0TO7f0T1--QFJenbLYSCEY9saA/
820182
1445379
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Anthony Nadalin
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/b2jZ2pVom36t3LsYRvmaaejGsR8/
820181
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Anthony Nadalin
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/v4_Ao2URZrh_4g2MlrdfwJVVuhw/
820180
1445378
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
Anthony Nadalin
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/9fLscj6QFQgrMRnD00gmPN37TWk/
820179
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,
nov matake
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/arnBLrH75weeO8byl-JY1WY7HE4/
820178
1445376
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
Anthony Nadalin
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/685ObLyhKkr43K8LRz3alE_qD1g/
820177
1445379
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #12: Should the x5c field be removed from JWE?, ,
Anthony Nadalin
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/6BkDXNJcd-TfcBSTFD2Q6EO9vqI/
820176
1445376
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
Matias Woloski
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/gXb_fXJ5KHdILBMgsCxawZYjcR8/
820175
1445378
Re: [jose] #16: URI identifying a specific key in a JWK setRe: [jose] #16: URI identifying a specific key in a JWK set
Mike Jones
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/KiapLX-6WUo4PiLQomE_ZxiZPX4/
820174
1445395
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
nov matake
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/P2fJ-M8pPO6kAEtSY6UZSCrFM8Y/
820173
1445379
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
nov matake
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/h__71YB_ggk8jHRC0_b9W2f0CGQ/
820172
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue#11: Should we use RFC 5116 and remove the JWE Integrity Value field?
nov matake
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/KFQHrbsfkWqohvq7jMJrbtC_mVs/
820171
1445377
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?
nov matake
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/GD109e2TBK5kVAHiXFBDcrOyniY/
820170
1445378
Re: [jose] [Cfrg] GCM nonce reuse questionRe: [jose] [Cfrg] GCM nonce reuse question
Matt Miller
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/mQvEwZFAkbnHd2GTFSA-tNzbX9E/
820169
1445390
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Mike Jones
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/9tsbFAX16vNlSl1DEMWzv8hiWRw/
820168
1445375
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/CxouSZKUv1T3qZa6XvT1NqEEv0U/
820167
1445379
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCryptoRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #7: Algorithm identifiers/parameters incompatible with WebCrypto
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/GtEaRj1sjKQpMt6wYF12ZGiHCwU/
820166
1445379
Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatoryRe: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory
Richard Barnes
2013-04-15
jose
/arch/msg/jose/ndsbLvs8vJLcy6Rc7XHn2Hdjc4Y/
820165
1445375
40 Messages