Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #15: Should at least on key indicator be mandatory

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 15 April 2013 17:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=Ink+8Lw5mX3IQHwerGzx41lTUpF4/Ri+9YWNWMkJqpU=; b=FzY59j0qnduW+p0xqCa2YmBW7DDLPpzAEVr6QWjupg8HaC6wNO7gB5uC6/NQhpq5Sp aWt5+Uq0I260S3WMcnBMQ9GWXcd01WXjt3foIR97dZqWlVFW1hP1fK91+RZZEq2/ZH/V QE6i4i1WlE4ZAS9IRMp6NAM/280W1+IBOXxgBDcr6EDCiHKWrFoAVYSHCs+B3vsELp4J 9R6NQdOEUIeNiOIzCZfyzWLc+vK2IT5X/lK0Vjw9W3jo6UCLEa1gqTsvEijar/DJGnPW 6q9yRD6AtsaKM4FVnu6v1Q+u5i+LeUwWsifB3VCs7IxoOM8HXrEcB3r21jMhc5IV1B+4 i+DQ==