Re: [6lowpan] Working Group Last call for draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd-15

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 23 February 2011 16:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=3093; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1298477479; x=1299687079; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=ZfUmhvGvntH60r5TMYPm6/JWUBSyanc769YkWIesb04=; b=Q59tj5ZL68mMQSoa5D4Bnk9s9p20H9k593Endj+SnpivrN9aAzlHIWTe k5he0fpxRS4d6i77GIAwgh+SYiwqjWRx0VnUQGcnYqIYRcdSfa9VApmZa QLuAffzAx5LeezGWtelfmhKspYVMnLAOaLwbUuxPGnEZjsCBBRmVSaLZS M=;