Re: [6lowpan] How to find the mailbox? (related to "Advertize on Behalf")

Jonathan Hui <jonhui@cisco.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 13:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jonhui@cisco.com; l=1746; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301490204; x=1302699804; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=JXk0KGTQJ6g/8useUhDdGQWySXpi6WvAd/yM8ruiLLg=; b=Lau7hYtXKztTpXXIKIKU6pIeyNUuLA5ThAoqAa+KuJFL/mVUe0LRZKNT 3vntXtGNmrZwvNbMhvPbRKvadVafB+NUAaPhquW8fwP7w/Sya1yLax/na 2b/9o48helOyNUrwA9fZUftT14rExp21n6gPOhrvj+ld8MIg34YyVZ6AO w=;