Re: [6lowpan] "Advertize on Behalf" flag in ARO

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Tue, 29 March 2011 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=2820; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301415954; x=1302625554; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=PEy4ZkEdNXZEJEQ40G5PiaNyBpz5glBdjUS93rob9NE=; b=NJD1T99lImD3Tald3DhjvKlAGYFWrliuiozaykaNonS61kwj/Fyb2eKm B54ZXf58x4g3VugSc0utQ9KyGFZi3HhWQWx18zI+tbsq0d3543NR4D3kb W9km2Gv2PNr47i7BIccZ38FqXzrBkPV4zmkeT3zxeR319fwC5We+K6c3b Q=;