Re: [6lowpan] "Advertize on Behalf" flag in ARO

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 08:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pthubert@cisco.com; l=12346; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301475026; x=1302684626; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=2Ch7Y9DdcTtEfRl2nZ0Mdjua+T7HoOzz8ZtT7n2pTKE=; b=W2xD4MvfvEwu62wK8paqa94kreDRcgZlM4ojFpD/2qrkgCOVoAGED3bF blK1IZWxsuh6tCZEZFmq6ZgxdHKgjfNTmityXvaI5nA2vHc4938twATLr OHATsxsRWmva0N0eDE+AWMBkE09r91ZB8bFcgo1XPmSlfo6b2X/FxHQF0 o=;