Re: [87attendees] IETF wireless

Jim Gettys <jg@freedesktop.org> Fri, 09 August 2013 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=q2f6M1kaa56TUjQS3M9w1MCrTnuUW0evM9wTMn1YG28=; b=G0ix+4zV8JVgRyAs1vhkXekL6+byPLfA944c/hrAUjeJoAIPLIIajgXCS1kZg5mIHh xuyGcAQ/ose7v0bCUbNUgwt7KOrrklOib3oK3PlHX572Dqt4CTQfnLAlXOTNdFnmhL24 RTWIr3lpD3ZwKsDXasmv0kXs4x+2PTT8wzTJeOWM2hsmW3Jphx2RZqiOaQHCf/d3OABg 0uI2up2e2CW6EKownAcSP1nZKcr44eXUxZ1cSjlbKyrmsXh/i86ugG29BIa/AGR/PVCM iYQlyG6KwN9pU6V/KH1OeBNypsQktE4DOtW2oHIbSF/LtLDRMKtjn4pLG4F3/mDSP135 sOUw==