[Apn] 答复: Further revised draft Charter

Feng Yang <yangfeng@chinamobile.com> Thu, 19 January 2023 12:38 UTC

From: Feng Yang <yangfeng@chinamobile.com>
To: 'Mirja Kuehlewind' <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Cc: apn@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 20:38:02 +0800
Subject: [Apn] 答复: Further revised draft Charter

Hi Mirja,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have associated quite a lot information on the source IP, for example, location/address/user/services(mainly for user who paid will get better bandwidth resource gareentee), etc. Maybe there would be more in future. So I feel to reuse some existing field will create a more “discreted space” , thus even harder to handle.

If there is a clean, generic mechanism, that will great simplify the solution and give more possbility on the service we can define.

BR,

杨锋

Feng Yang