Re: [Apn] Further revised draft Charter

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 20 January 2023 06:05 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.845 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=PMGfpmhKH6MIeUO2drt4EYl74AehGVV9gImAQtwivuc=; b=lDTaOOGo6TeTrQV2Gl3mCE0tLWOujK0SHOmT+mbZV8d2fOB7gD2wn9By71OEswrHXm ql0zgPqgAb4fPkWpAnpEt0+fXbNiM5vlNk+QjX8aW1rZzuwtT7QWFN1B/uZNFtHUuKuv 2aRZGbnUz6fHmIrosaIOchFkQqOCxpQ+oBxPJ9sYtUb4mPlDqwziFbL6+R2Qks8riVP+ aB4X4pUk0Kq+RyV1RJFpk6YmY0TR+QadQyhak/ALrEqcB5/9bxT/znIlQesgmLQ6Zh6l aiqzA3XTZt3PTegDK3JKwfeEvv+ffmILCkfdneYXZX5L62yLW65vJk3HOG7qpqjgTjVZ euvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=PMGfpmhKH6MIeUO2drt4EYl74AehGVV9gImAQtwivuc=; b=ZkTnGSTXmQla2g2sBEcUPLaC/3GxNHVZtyyYMlodO/Z9JAtBHTUOgsac43GOTv1pRD 329LJdQyhPYbBFekp9UELgpgjRhyepegb3mEElZFm64OaBw1VP54eFVxrm//yVnSRtci z2gJAw5+azbzQ5suvcYqLbAZm2NsRJF99AG0gacL81tVZe3Ve7zda+A0CXFq0JEwCBOi Wa3wGsC4aPE/NaQ8nRd8lYUlpdvTImNtGwIrof6TWOjTSCoOzU6GbFL5QfDS8WuoPbSy 0boQENuJueOtKtTm0JCWWlmknszUBZQOXjrKB8mUZy55sAqEVt9O5Vy2wObSusVgLaK5 nTvg==