Re: [apps-discuss] Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 25 May 2013 02:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=r+zuZMnGGenZELH+1zLuMI/KumSkKhNCkWEZ5VYmVCQ=; b=u15qJTQmI38OJfBKdzU52XE4JTudY14W4JDP8EkyW/+GdOCYcpDWlZUItMJC/a1wUj PwTXVD1RR7hhJmT0i4aitiWI5p6CpeV6HOqpxv69tHjG5kzm4WroHmn69Dkr7NSKaZIG knJkF0Rg8u5f2mTERY2lfkqfBlYOk2kM/L6SM59NZxZ4TemH19IejdUkMo5lXp/J1fPN qN52OmvjjnT74HJLA1kVFksmdDjKgCu8h0rKLoavTw09XxNQz+amhouhCHBAtDJrSyde 7B56y7ERHM/2O7b/hMBsVIWhPfaja4E+CkqKclzy6xyNWsPcHqM36juMwWkV/A4lx9RY LzkA==
References: <61CB1D18-BABC-4C77-93E6-A9E8CDA8326B@vpnc.org> <CAK3OfOhVRqUp+xn8mBj8_x8pgubc7bhWebzsFLvoj+ieWmr5gg@mail.gmail.com> <142483A4-2E80-43F1-B3BE-B5B01650BB8F@tzi.org> <CAK3OfOim44hRaRoFh8vKfK5SPVAnvTGiBV4cizvw30K=ZQPJHQ@mail.gmail.com> <84317001-DB56-4DBE-9D1E-A4E605BC07A0@tzi.org> <CAK3OfOj9dH-E1infhUECwgKYQF7ASw1Z21M5oG24PHMLWxuVYw@mail.gmail.com> <3367FDBE-8268-4F3A-85CF-94D64BF60FCC@vpnc.org> <CABP7RbdBFBKsXhJ=Y0CowWQBK_WDBmPkAT_+dUj1xic-=J=Jug@mail.gmail.com> <6C80DF35-E465-4107-B2B5-34D8D1C2F2CF@vpnc.org> <CAMm+LwiWYLBS+H6oKCfByUJVXL8bk293WuFY_M2fnBM2iuvxGA@mail.gmail.com> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB11351365B@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com>