Re: [apps-discuss] Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)

"Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com> Sat, 25 May 2013 13:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8110; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1369489371; x=1370698971; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=IBfBqcPC6HA3S6t1hnKzs2d+D64TRV4GsZotOvRe1E4=; b=QgrbyRwA5hlfGWZHQ4p3AsmTGvaGlQDFz4NsssTpDwWG1D5ydTQyXHDY IeRejJ1cvUz6w1Po9qf8fLtsoLQdamNRVTJjjXtDsUSVOHbZRw7UVUQ1k gTqb1APUzS2jp/YWUsDpo9nyvaHpn6B9st2cf9X/asfdNC1XihDpAIHSU E=;