Re: [apps-discuss] Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 22 May 2013 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=l1/B431TPv2C2edx1UDCWV9U0KDKVMKKZjtSar4KyeY=; b=S4m2aAoh1hA+6yGE0nQvU/X4Cisjokytt/oZ9kp31eculD6Oue2Mv6RKnT+XvDe/P6 ybmnZzqzTeRNGItAsCYVDPBNixtQsHcu7gyvXcDFXvoL82EGuuDrCkvEpSOdsM3IdHnF /0KlrKBi6m/bit+BZRGfeksMisylG0an0i/m0aYlit86LAlSr9IK9TDMxaOpjLWKsz8S j8+PSOVINsixsn4iVP3UxU8jb8jZrrQ3uPxIMC3kY4eHIGN42hLgX14TM67ilbcpE7jM TpNv95ZFJvmFmisX7O4YRvMMy07I6+K0RqaHYHSwPQxz0NpodN10uQB8aMfEE1NNTmy1 eE3A==