Re: [apps-discuss] Proposal for a Finance Area Mailing List

Walter <walter.stanish@gmail.com> Sat, 10 March 2012 12:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oY53O1Xf2q9FsdQJLY/W3Y2njVhlm3C5ASTWZFhKEqc=; b=Mb8aIX737pmUryekw9irgLf7I0SyzbE8GvIekSenozDJv6VpEvNf8TYX/IFmEWS5JY qx3K7UyR98jROk/EAEGu9jzARdQcD1vHAQS8uT+LZgIv8sIawwKqzPoLrh0r3qRJM0k2 PtUJBnMSN7wHAl5rQS0TWuWPEGO3ApF7YattFykgQr5Np1YsgMqw0B+MpINKYJCIZSlL Y3dOrMwWIbFlB/uU94tbbnFIyApaWNmXxfY+Ffb2bitV+lav8PlYBEkL8duTdi2KPlSe kibtJAIY65toXkODx+RryUDXPuCdcOt8SiTk+xJoBmU71YSrxqukwHUyxRCZenkbsQo+ j2uQ==