Re: [apps-discuss] Proposal for a Finance Area Mailing List

Walter <walter.stanish@gmail.com> Thu, 08 March 2012 00:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qwnLbMZi9EYDnfzZxvYi8odiZkIr/N0F3KJEvy9gn7M=; b=gaA20I/V2HObXj42GY9E0LzItrkjahhMq3B5hU3iq1C9melsnEKlNPpDY/DADjdnwF Yd0Yv6yLufn6/AxaSXRldROooK5ZIPczBNhZqoP0E0jDmb6LmDgyjrGCxDACpkvAv1Wa mDgQ20RpMv3I1BXIqkBqpJLYDT41uPz73ijbNCXGKzqaTPoToxgAI2rv/2mPWTDvXMjD AKQYGCRDUMEGhpWoL0EwtzqJRoXa7aeQSlnUUOSE1bIVxnHb9sg6E2gIOgKmABILQuMc a5XZKspzG4YtDJA62f8h4uftNLJL74OT0PEWuwx1SjScy5NVUvU6ndELcp01okhtviHY bu0w==