Re: [apps-discuss] Proposal for a Finance Area Mailing List

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 09 March 2012 14:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Wgj46inUoPpqiv+CZbfhgSn+ufeD+aSjmaNZwD49/OI=; b=CZ+8qxzzRuS1L1FKZwuuj6c79DTZbg/HG4bR4VgsLGr78JnZazph8e7oCoIctSNAlQ xA5RstvSAamqcIGXb6JKy+uYAw6t/RtUZqg1w8u01qc27ycPg6IwAi4qzlcMf3p/TNVi TQSPNk4hfT7eIFkNA1Fx0g9GtOJDIbiPyzYEM3p7EI4N3UUSljDAvtH82vWeGDXDyTfe QqfeJjcRbZ6MX7uS7YeuKUnsuIMtd1cX/U7hqeVGGlODRW0kWzlSP95BpYwgFkv42GIM Iile2AUtPq62s/cJFKSHjEa6U0gLYLv2y3ndxiMURlwpBRhBdxZYdlnJfNOnaRQgCFen ioLg==