Re: [Banana] Charter

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Mon, 25 September 2017 17:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18672; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1506362259; x=1507571859; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=2/JwFUxtqZMsnKYerxp11iH+T8+3oFNjCJB8QojY2tU=; b=e2q4g1MVf8QbO/pDaogY0itQQzCSZJmve1GeaIlXMAfocE20dzQQpQaO 2w91Qa5tS59FTeVvi8A2lBz8kFuirLsjmE//JxcAXPOkCUBIQ3IUBzot3 uSjFKktgKHNfjRcBIXN9PzPAQtXmJUVTgKcnYX7mk0ESEp6FkpU5LmV6C w=;