Re: [Banana] Charter Text w/Milestones

Jordan Melzer <Jordan.Melzer@telus.com> Tue, 04 April 2017 20:05 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=orkaan.nssi; d=telus.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered: X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result:X-IronPort-AV:Received: Received:Received:Received:From:To:CC:Subject: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID:References: In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language: X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: x-ms-exchange-transport-fromentityheader:x-originating-ip: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version: Return-Path; b=HDB40iwT/aKxROJ4m6gbg1uRUvBUg45//mElD2TVEYeTpEQCYf6OQoNg lwnCtgOnqJJVhPBEcaYaljhojvigLLNOTQcb3jGSQRoGh3xTOi2bIDIys ggUi3aM49sVslRVSVY4QzX+kw5dGLPAU3yLfYdwMm5SIlVTlkPBdLQkk+ E=;