Re: [Banana] Charter

"Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave@cisco.com> Mon, 25 September 2017 16:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14622; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1506357856; x=1507567456; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=HUnao+1V4Ql8RHBHPBZ0+5F/ijbN20YSbgyDYaWSLpU=; b=PkOfxSWh1oR/7zwLDJaNgafhcPzQwZWr0UvK66KdJaBTq0/0LnTeMp+d BlUEQLqBOuumwjVkRhjI8WwzhQCB3EjJoQGb9pJWqkv3k/IO+STj1Ql1I fVcCoU5rGHa/L3oapR36R60F/RfxdVhCKww9mW3pb2oves76TmDGrzzdX Q=;