Re: [Banana] Charter

Margaret Wasserman <margaretw42@gmail.com> Tue, 26 September 2017 02:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=DqqINUpOGMBpb/hkY91aru+afbGssEPTPoGm9Idntxw=; b=WRSasMmrfe5VdMVYAZd3p8ZwmWk+GYJGZe6lMT6URfrh8Gslu7t9IkpM6p1vMxsac/ yfBQwbXupwGALcv04HHbjmxXBhRhn9MAHMKpoLqhXqG0OwUKzoOhub/chuJwvR0YaKDR Zn5xW24WU1Rf8ZMv2XQGAm365hK7FLULOI+j9P3XyAPGotrKOsNkkblg3eo3KFHGJcEr fJY0AEL6yXQaJW18LrPJAKaX0l0AUFkAR/iVbeLjm/qr6fOQpeDYDDlSHHYHkj5zuIK/ f+r5SAlxwkrxHxHyeTCEGS042oBICCGei2CtR+AgEELLD1jh7MjPrI/j/GIB+eZexe9Y H/hA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=DqqINUpOGMBpb/hkY91aru+afbGssEPTPoGm9Idntxw=; b=PTS35q7Wd2pJn2z/xlLJ1WKVdZUXoTs4ZVIMH4rF5pOSRtxRWiXlx70oZPuLpkIdDF 0ikO4/fzGyN7GAVe45XtQJbXEFCDMFG0Gk0wXIHPgZ3jCa+ST8UrmPFXuRXfbnd/BHeX VHpkpcunYOd9OODxppor8NA2HpSezACpTainGr5q1k76fO5htDjZedrpHRCKYMsfGPm0 0kaKe6xbxCFucB4zdz4lsV0TbagYhykWXNeQJyhvxq2vX4BjDei3juaOSh8d/g4B1Yyu ZvyyqVFGNE0l+2m7fLGBT5/ZF7xa871sgJy4m3HC7vAzxfh2SRNB3mHQdWbiD5uC6yZ0 hKbA==