Re: [dmarc-ietf] Signaling MLMs

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Mon, 17 April 2023 03:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3931; t=1681700767; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject: List-ID; bh=hehxPDEIIJ4QWQY+of3goI4R1516H0u7E9ab84+Pcho=; b=O2Qw uMcwtZ6Nf7p9Wrxn4Kr1jpDtvjcfJ6xUiM0zxz4K0B7QCx0CmsRWeYYFOQbcfgzf gbu4cNrNzwvgb2l5CP7XLjkeOCZ1hGcBUVXwA+JcPZ6EXrSGKg2SW9IbMj0uPjP/ HigK4o1QY4caSvs1oCvfqLia+8kTjR19o7jwTYI=