Re: [dmarc-ietf] Signaling MLMs

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Thu, 13 April 2023 11:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1681385099; x=1683977099; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=fcFSfifpRcVd09OdsuVgadR4xrLLBgbIl0d4tHmi+x0=; b=Ik8Mv1pIpeqtWwkWSOnezyaigrmvt3PrFHe/LBFsbl1pykETKKpwQDsZ6swnInD3eE q+N/67ctUWqLky0h+Sq8AUWZLZ+XJG7v0Xdk2ajmwcm6xwthhPZmsQrD+GoeZ/UKrXUe 2LOCnukpo/Sv8Z7nrcZ64MNCXHtkbEHJyJM0HRnMHTm7pAzU69skLDlG26A3I4iMXHZF WFBwe5IxZFV9jEduAyGCWBsF5vjHT2CY3whYt1uqPT+jTK361Rrk7xIc46E3baFHr1Y3 ZfkuK7hoiU6fIIwvnfpyBnKX/YSWAuVmKFetLQxnImskt6RyErkFyXAlIUtDd+0eRVD5 krYw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1681385099; x=1683977099; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=fcFSfifpRcVd09OdsuVgadR4xrLLBgbIl0d4tHmi+x0=; b=OwQ1QPU1MAMmzB9+ub5/uRTnLkPxkkSez8rZ97j+5tsoDwJqM7whMr2CXgMj+vlJ7r ocHn/QA4FJRFDUsanvFYvYeiixYCxK7uovDSG+pGy2lqvLoz2igdvinTXFPuv4H24Ssq dTQI2uKi2oH1Kv58FUWPcMGc1gTnSdNAaqLqz4hYMUymXdXmX+416jp6XsFF16+OaJFY w00TIQ0NlUk+fsvFAuvBbgEbh407uJebFnKE09ZSdRZ/QUBirDJ6MaNdhb/itqGfEp7M 2qZNjpWpIGJr0qw75c2jdFx9eajBhQFKV3nLFTjNQ+XJAFQUeN65kCgOoR+R2cvaN8D3 oVVg==