Re: [DNSOP] Delegation acceptance checks [was: Re: [Ext] WGLC rfc8499bis one week extension for lame delegation definition]

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Fri, 05 May 2023 21:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1683322190; x=1685914190; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=QsUpwHFrNU1RfQUIPNFZ+7jhkSd9o6z6FQKB1YHTGys=; b=ZE8tg/MbdV97l5lmMdLKnhS5fPScr5BKQp/ao1As1VwdHMDjAHogDaaeBlTzZ6DfdG zT+rwcdDfWGQg0Mv70HSQSQuDy7sPRM5CDp4H3R3FTKjk29hJbuxm2vzlq1Gf38BkcJG G7JRHeICZn75SAQfA+/lNzEDvGqrnmKPWTEX4XfumuGTM+QxDZu7NxWmQfo0sQuTtjtT PnCvz0DUh2rwviiCL9p7V8k7tBGe8RQCeRMh73vsgo1oHw3vErF/+YMiVo6M91MamHQM h6tOdb8BCSxu1JiAoJMDmFLpFQMDJzG4Ted3o5ifde2IxWIXdHyvjNgsauGFzlftzcLg wB3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1683322190; x=1685914190; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=QsUpwHFrNU1RfQUIPNFZ+7jhkSd9o6z6FQKB1YHTGys=; b=MONQOyP6DSkrspbvSs0IYQ3NoqwqsWvJNHIp9eg/8DFTHPyVaCk8grJrl3GLwcPoeQ 7Z5bPKZBmrb9SnEDXBjMyWtChAzNFvYv635vzcb2SJwgvHAdDy/bgOatVJYbbhVrfxqt e/N3KYib++WSiluqnVotNiWxFBFp0Wn0KyVLX5+ZfHaZd6FrVqLSaegg6az4tKDc8AUM vhaYvOp/r6+g+PI/M9THJi2WPf1MHacWJcIW+hRlglOOS7fr3qNPHyD19LAGP0fCTQMf 8VjO9doxiUY2tOciVcXf/gGB75+BvqUn3S5ZTUvh4pSusVPEasHr7g2GijXQSlDFjGp+ zz/g==
References: <1C10367C-B890-426F-A4F8-2D68E903ED39@icann.org> <0.2.0-final-1683191254.797-0xa08e34@qmda.emu.st> <CAHw9_iLyz4dhjmXm=eeqiVqQWOjYOgs45NbCtRtvrYpTFQHz=w@mail.gmail.com> <20230504.200747.619569100111463947.he@uninett.no> <8ee0d0dd-685b-f767-e5bd-d722cc873dc8@desec.io> <infYuCGtin93oe5p2i5xJp8pcRb7w42d543MM2sVkYVjvFHtzAXROt49cDyiguu_SZz7xg4xk802loka9IA_0U--Uu3cJIQOigisNvOOw7A=@strandkip.nl>