Re: [Eligibility-discuss] Handling the fear of "bogus" recall petitions

Michael StJohns <msj@nthpermutation.com> Fri, 25 October 2019 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=nthpermutation-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language; bh=36uA09sSwfWlNE4Jl7BABWGlv2KWV1icFsH0FWcFG68=; b=OMeF6CE+s2RFR+4KbPf8JNJthNHMMjTZdVNFiFziebYGHj1pBhM54GUkSlgcq7nHqW T1hdiQ+EdBigqJaWm1ObKa6eyzOGzfwM1aEIgKN381yQGssbALXBC1ureGJeaQIe/n7s E4xIVs1u7UsFycXTKGKv44iwigJWfIxnrS8VhYdDNhvgD2Ma/dU+KSjGavzPdzNQhp9F BzRfPmMQoyeeNOkI2MNlS2Enk9+6PV+qAjVxq3LQZd6WKmsK64GdGOD/nGy1EEsCb04A gLITqz9b1n2XMrGs/j5P3OEQyaL6dLlE/Buxy16mQkDrS3VLCTUTy8XyTzRy4KqOR1Lw nd5Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=36uA09sSwfWlNE4Jl7BABWGlv2KWV1icFsH0FWcFG68=; b=C0DNbX2rZn99laqqoN7nJJCasj/9rZ5dNxiNUgnTVOrODM6DdJJ9JQrZ0LjM+DX3Ad GqqDDQyYXF7qo5sihNwXOv/osd1Hnvt7Ks8RCNhvFOM8NfuPwM03wAUVC7HN0DjZ+aR7 0Ia033E9rBEDLE3E+CTm4CemIBzMDcMT4E/kuC2PIkgyICoCTa35oMZKzoAK7bwOmZnT g0zDy9VUd1GLK2WnhvVJEw36vekqlkJ6ogi+0LV6DyWj3rcpXOXxjULdId6UWhph2RbQ wuzl2zrBXzbkIWnpIQBa28ajEejFeJTNUzjDz2BKcBqasCaso572yYW/NNX6697Mzxgg ykqg==