Re: [Eligibility-discuss] Handling the fear of "bogus" recall petitions

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 25 October 2019 02:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aiMgkbi2n0CgAx0KnWrJNye6+peuQGxZJsU0MVH2JTc=; b=kj7caAPu9wgx3ZaqoOM01UOkyXVMs1jAURTQBsEPx88dY1AeaWuUAZ0TuQncidPSy4 sgrGRCfgL3hcHp65jm7434/Zbkky3RYyGnjym8BZN6XGPGktUPUwgJziz/bQyZ53Mw4t 77uqlCjXT7SH9/BQdHPxan3KdBo1wEHzDO+E64TqAAL8QJXUG9eNADxFdUxzZDExBmvO boFklAz4tsMImNl0VgRf468Kz68JLj0Gyc0QImpuC61eMXlSYVfP/mm55lOdRQVcQpsk HdbR0QE7x/4Fw1tMgZFwV93LzkKsErLBW7vYwKC4JQrqy7RDqIcR62rsIiZ9K0zlX/pB 9fRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=aiMgkbi2n0CgAx0KnWrJNye6+peuQGxZJsU0MVH2JTc=; b=K+LPYYJcQNnsxnq4MasPPOlQ2iGTvj+jjjhUwZA7zEdqX7DLmAbU5iS90l2RREnInI L6M+TEKyuRWx8tPUc+kqkI5t8nu4nWaqfB9zdEVrz6Qr/hZY94q7THPRThrCZS43jDrW yO76GbsNGj2UdwBjuaxRl1+1ZkU+k9iQT4NF6UyPzdq1+kTTo7H1qrIxSnkTmEHe+I7y RaWqdky6aMJ09GLCfiVFH6mx1EraqsTPsFW9DcF4FUkCsWR7wDUVHIeB8dAs60tS7y9r Ch3fGWeEhzHoDxX5YAvW4J40bQXBJhyI5f50GcwqkDhs6desW6ZDYG1UsGajCAaQVtIP Zkhg==