Re: [gaia] What if all phones were always on the Internet?

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Sat, 28 November 2015 18:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qJtt8Gv7ah/YUj9TrvyXQ23vXTh0xCC588hBBunrBx0=; b=WkfVC8JQSJzgAlCR12/7eN0DmgHSfOZALq735GPGhJ/6FWpi+CaZcvDOKADWukZbSC xlDjGrqMewK2m6PLmiTJniQtigTDDu6c2bzaowGsi11YJ7D7ew0E0cLbuiJmnqVLC/ak nh+u4OLQIr9shYNjsiwL2NAdFWLleGPK566eshJ7I7oQ7lfWxsb957rKv8EovHtq8FHJ RsxzwrzfiP2/ZWAV2kxthE4Pk47ujilNU6Dxw4VU2/kWuSVXvfZSPflL2Gx6yDn05y/p f5Zg9jRXwKCremldr3gzTToZ4aaqu+3DcMbwhmHqJ7lMawYzuafF6JAyq8MM7b3V1nQQ tnoQ==