Re: [Ianaplan] CWG draft and its impact on the IETF

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Mon, 18 May 2015 17:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=lKs3K2IEtbVDgadYimu5n4JUEss=; b=DAIUb RTL5RfVyxRfCCASqim1W9id6A0vhjsBMQdavhIEzv/M9GMldrSam6zFshxPPp4UD RjToSviPPaIYAfoRNdNd8R/9aosBH62AiM5MyHvacTaCA4+rcoiWAtyC8CQP5gDP NDcAzn/k7w92VyMn8v1vzbpryAEsm0yYJvMFR0=