Re: [Ianaplan] CWG draft and its impact on the IETF

John Curran <jcurran@istaff.org> Tue, 19 May 2015 11:23 UTC

From: John Curran <jcurran@istaff.org>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 07:23:48 -0400
References: <5550F809.80200@cisco.com> <55511064.2000300@gmail.com> <CAOW+2dvBb4n4W=q7NoO_V1X+JoqvO1TWYBqPAEseY9T7vybj9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAKFn1SEkBSfk5H5ZjOqfiyaxPak_62cNcRR-SDFH2JJ2HxQumA@mail.gmail.c> <om@mac.com> <59edd953c1d349cfa377bcd72b514b7f@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <C3D17473E06220755959AB78@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <27ed27614a6b47729043610f09ac197f@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <88F741BF3D4C2A597622A70C@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <44A0F230-A98C-4060-88E2-B20FE1DE1FC5@isoc.org> <14ff00ba1aae45f2a8f4befb896e2a08@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <D17525F2-190B-4D00-AEBE-5AD96BA79E79@arin.net> <A026656644A030B7130B94B5@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <ad1d0707ff1b44eb9e48fef18d8e1268@EX13-MBX-13.ad.syr.edu> <687222FF507C0D3EDBD9CAAA@JcK-HP8200.jck.com> <000001d091f7$266de3f0$7349abd0$@ch>