Re: [Idr] WG LC on draft-ietf-idr-rpd-05.txt (7/15 to 7/29/2020)

Ignas Bagdonas <ibagdona.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 28 July 2020 20:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=u00CkQxGPj6L9zMLlQ5ArLScEq5O8itSGFQZ7PNQNc0=; b=OGw21E1GTLY7KSVSIpucxI4lVSMBClzQQcOGBUvb2oCZs0cjAmwvGGp+FeLaSnLCjz zD3xdomNA+dRHR7RUZXYOKxcUy31TaYPOdzzZia6+P0apqtp9/Irqv5A9YNmFJueQWVE Z8au9JQXaHX6TQt+XoibPir/luNXVbVyHLnZybdgovxhmPYyNWdbhL5zfzDdn1T04zd9 gpq3u0jszGaoWrrQKKwyIn+upEUgQ0MZsSkwxavINQjukLM2cVTBzUclr5pW9IfeVJ5H 7fanhqBT6jxpUTxRvtHaCcNVAo+Gj/CHVuClvYKglNfj/P4VUjNBJgD7keU/CTmYxegM O8Ww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=u00CkQxGPj6L9zMLlQ5ArLScEq5O8itSGFQZ7PNQNc0=; b=EoNmIP/GNsybkOpMifMCvQSL5CYxDxMY85ETbq8kr6xTZPymFNaqmqC7tpLjPVOtD3 1bO64BMKTQN/zhieV/2oe8WS4esu6xoKBXfvYKkUYqYWLCjz9HAefIRv8qSZbfzBWJQs RUoRmtGKurtiDqY6QnyTj0jmcjtmtP/aeEQMFL8fdeo5vssgeWzX6t4XXDFWDyJYMbtI 9LS2q7Bizoty2bvjakyYCptdjZqnVnLYY8KZijrds6viujuyZe/Phnv/LF98nmGq23lH YG3PmLT+esIl8CscU0TgMX6b0Ue4F8AflaEO6yrb81tyU/XMEtMGWA5DmgxASvmLynky rYOg==