Re: privacy and IETF meetings in US

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 07 June 2019 18:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1559933293; x=1560538093; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=6dGsHMCS XDWzunDxjtTCEiOZJs1zubxYmY/+Y9CpUos=; b=PmWcu1XHv/gFnS3L5X50zppN KdtyPjni6CE4B2Eyn/elppaoti7Bkq/mfs8D/SDB/Xc8LD6uGVV3W8msUrM9zOjJ F5v82ZEjZfVGEaJMIDqeHDXF3CGlL04GwbpbxgbFWS1LBe+MScJe7XgDa3oM7gRM QRl+aoh5WJ0KQS/eKDc=