Re: privacy and IETF meetings in US

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 07 June 2019 16:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1559924678; x=1560529478; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=n8GE3BbC EgDJWUUIgB9rW2ywZxNoVW1vyG8eeUaAPYc=; b=wSEM8TZxxSNLrfoNkqurIzUU Jt0yDarrxqmwYcJlW/nYXRc+5EZtDXMZhcGnQqE1FCUN2gm0m3XiklY7Ju+gMrbh qeAr4mDWhms8xGVV3e1Id/9oa+k48S7+FJBrsZJbmQFw0DlCDVZuRjf5spStQ9GY 7kL4bSdYmHBWy8ZX94c=