Re: privacy and IETF meetings in US

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 07 June 2019 17:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1559929803; x=1560534603; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=U850+eS/ Epeyw25SL6ss2kh7Bp4N8sHq59ndmp+qxmU=; b=rKH7nuEA11dDvPZBDKtH4CxB gT2ectYppbJlI33q+MUnek6xltPupAh1pB9LIk/Gdq3rN3XM6T7/F+TaOlin+I8N fOCHtghmHY61OQ9m/HeJPRs2idVWsJj3HdWyvQehU97dRbRekWFxeQTUtR4C4xXj 1/lCoBLRlx1GBkwMefo=