Re: IESG Statement on surprised authors

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Sat, 30 May 2015 11:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3761; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432985021; x=1434194621; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=eto3+/8zXCnJ6mDdsXqQTP72t2t8bghzst9AKiaeNf4=; b=XglrfENubVGZBx6PHbN3tFOiBCfJ/qKr79K4+RfFNFJivWmtXnS371Ps ZmpMY24SwXnDkHaEeN7qpedlFRgdR+lREzsnloRb0ncQ1CYeCtSgwf6uL MJIsfyu0SYSrMjMTaRtdB9nP0qP7Ox8oh5eZc3HigKtiVq16gEJ+a308N M=;