Re: IESG Statement on surprised authors

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Sat, 30 May 2015 06:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7434; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432968878; x=1434178478; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to; bh=ed8Yqpfe2sdw5GISCDl1Y9SnbLUbQmoyVDuQ9YDMWBk=; b=F7ezj2RU0LdIruS+XNfEyDeAv7khUJ6Crrau5M1kmkZtITsoyM+vTfsH A2S8rZrHKQEXOnU4rTLWX24IU1/33vA3+5M2hKWUXmS0Nt0MPbDi9PUpK nM2NpT0uUxCfyI7gfkzTUpLfDQA9ImweNJ+HYxFnXto8tl08ExyzKq8wq Y=;