Re: Proposed WG and BOF Scheduling Experiment

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 08 November 2010 03:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=4f5+cKaAerBu30sFQRK181AiHyMlkC12mo6SIJN0r+c=; b=Ykqe/xzlpd8j3niTQ5AI8Fg9iEEFc1MxooTMFg+eaKC7DGwPPjzskomQNa+TZqhn6d oKeAi7rVHYvwlGlFDXxLiLRn1hP8FXXup3p7B9/ZO685mXNG9GL9qM+nzVXye85iikGL l3+hTIW3D0bAX+tCX3cL8G8JdgfBOnMVuP0Ik=