Re: Challenge: was Re: Updated Nomcom 2020-2021: Result of random selection process

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Fri, 10 July 2020 22:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1594421931; bh=i1d9uJOs/elRu6x/RghfNm2GW3pqossytzM9HA2+rao=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=anDstSmztoOk75nSscbQJbJzXCRVFD9tj1PoygBddk3N977yNMS6F73oDCxWd/yvh X0qz1kJPfvGXEruxRAty7v19K3NEEJsGAglLX/V4NKVxwvZFqGd4JdDz/yYPpuayKr Gm+Pcr0287edYSDqGJW0DYX48wGJp7Y/7PI6iS5M+aGtoJE55RjZjB3uCt6YbOEEkR w9G9bQ0SDdRhlvfzbgF64gMo3JRXSIfF/erxgqJYhyYz/btu/07OxEoTVyWeERwhXG PqYjGIn7WvfCYAV0igpv+i4rmFRVI/ceXcALLQjtTjSq1loDSV6Wl57BKi9JL56tzw Q9IKoc7VV4ndw==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduiedrvddvgdduiecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpefuvfhfhffkffgfgggjtgesrgdtreertdefjeenucfhrhhomhepofhitghhrggvlhcuufhtlfhohhhnshcuoehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvtheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepuedvfefgheeghfffgfelgeeukeelhefhjeekgeegvdevtefftdekudekfeeuudehnecukfhppeejuddrudeifedrudekkedrudduheenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopegludelvddrudeikedruddrudduhegnpdhinhgvthepjedurdduieefrddukeekrdduudehpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepmhhsthhjohhhnhhssegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtpdhrtghpthhtohepnhhomhgtohhmqdgthhgrihhrqddvtddvtdesihgvthhfrdhorhhgpdhrtghpthhtohepihgvthhfsehivghtfhdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopeihnhhirhdrihgvthhfsehgmhgrihhlrdgtohhm