Re: ietf meeting fees

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Fri, 31 May 2019 08:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=w3HSeTWSkB64V5vimCZ2wLFDZgxAr2nH9Dlh2yE1KE0=; b=NiNu6709ESUIx+oPrJBiUywywUgGWsw400U0OIapkFrMTOVVh1UOk+vZAiPbCaOdUn ghgMwHJqHuG8+W2CBDrcCtBwqUFhVMpYnabDjQ/dwmT3mwQVb3wFhbenlpjWfRlIwcYX kS9Z60TkQlvIiKN9wgBgbIPWoVNYyjwGcfoTg/ql8i/OwiFE7bF9hoKZwuT2Eu8EGdkj N640bAG3VFUCy2JtP7KVIURFI1kd8kR9Y+h6y8X7/OxX9tzawnHoDXjDqfb4QRccv4wl gpMpZ61brnv086fEsGoaFEcniRniPMzqgYBPGTgg6S+9wCZ33WOh2ag9VwBpoLNmnv+O 16kw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=w3HSeTWSkB64V5vimCZ2wLFDZgxAr2nH9Dlh2yE1KE0=; b=lrWqKqzOH6mKg3KOBrdwdCcu3pi2jMzrrhe+OpkbUQjW0F9uhRhnVXAWtBsiPHTbcE 3fXii19gkpA0zALD4ivdq4Zlz8MpSOD4tXtSUmGESPyGPSF9T8yvplO5zkbMBXHdiQgv hsVJQKxMZrmfAeZcBAHoadISwM/fUWh7y8YubhXCAZHDrDTWx3z7L4N51ltPa3AGEDh9 CZCi2GxjH+czKYUdyEQFexyKGdJH8j8dEmzg1nPymADvsjqnJA10FxJOeNQP7Ig4180a GkVPu6xZAdE0oluNiHxCPsv+PkBTKXpBTnTZ11LutT+ZrZvJkeNEaw6NFbzxsKjmVjXH VEQg==