Re: Last Call: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl (DNS Blacklists and Whitelists)

SM <sm@resistor.net> Tue, 11 November 2008 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1226442120; x=1226528520; bh=9FGhqnShuugyYn/ajIqhkw0giY9w51JAWwuCLVBlwnM=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Cc; b=IobmYp3rendGJsuwOIgEF+o6cZOJB38q/XCEndxKCeBHGY45OIGj8tWd1QFfb4MNR T3TF77c9urH2fqnDP6PNx71EWGp6g1uT/+EyM58KJOaXBFyNN6j1L3rHsX2dP7qPE1 Xx9Crvqoxc5tSDwxYcCQBUnkwtlPFWzMM/NTsQ5c=