Re: about violation of standards

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 24 April 2019 03:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5kKV2cKtVTLAdRjzuEyT2E8PrWX9ne4X5JDbYkZJacE=; b=EHLlhVP/H/Es079UixMxpDY/c+CBAJOMQ7NNXcp5lpiJnV/Rm9kWzLLKpv73qQHut0 lGcINFOFQLKNIfR5SA7fyhA+WM3YuZG++OJGj5pDRXFxIlmdHT9EFJmu7nOYEnGmqH+9 iXqCR7Pb1FqyvUN/VzH67IiS4dyWQoj2ixqx80UhfFvdUihguD8wP7R1gHt7855cPwnQ bLIjTfmaBU9hDih2ZqtBHkPv9SjegGXgpPSazw8RggpBD5W72DPrjYwUTqInuqUP9EoG LYnkOI+TZ9tq0fztAuEWrMpy2KRMJ67wtk2wq0r6ucgC3Uo36/DyDtVIbzbvJea3RpDw qX+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5kKV2cKtVTLAdRjzuEyT2E8PrWX9ne4X5JDbYkZJacE=; b=GrSazuWwtVM3gd1MZbdKO6DMW6uFbAmAy1ySHLvhP0GB/BEAFoW8hxhTaCAT+CU/WN Ji/YtrV9Zz9CPUBBQRF41nSd95T0It9RaPl3+5FxDDXBafLUGGGlJL6up1M5EDzCLqf8 8UJaXyTDNg2LRxjFPySO+RL3QPAx2FJ9BHzHp8pLdMKTJH852ZS31WnLgcqWN6dvacBH +hZhJhp/gyPAqK135PraoBc7hehraa3aMc4DBXqeXqntL3FAm1yK4DXUOuGtGWsmslAN yKRgx5DabJdBML7uoGvHxgc6SHHxLopmMWUaVWqSjUrPakaCZDR4rw0N8PPcdsRcYYuB +0Lw==
References: <bb7f7606-2adf-e669-8bcd-e41f17800782@gmail.com> <CAJE_bqd9frqX5-yeVPj8MYXpZ4737HqK1gmfD9cQV3A-Ea5HrQ@mail.gmail.com> <6bd5db47-408a-727e-5c13-f34a3465f986@si6networks.com> <CAJE_bqfTLqRbLp4fLu2ASZuZ+4G5c2G+RXkO92kXfLgPTqBnng@mail.gmail.com> <EEF00EA7-2AAF-403F-99AD-1D53ED18E8B3@cisco.com> <47631828-121F-402D-8165-969684C1101B@employees.org> <MN2PR11MB35655B36540829AEE5275964D8230@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <1066F69A-824F-4D6D-B221-8EFBAD15E15A@employees.org> <018c407a-b127-8724-d1ee-e19e3b084a60@gmail.com>