Re: encoding Subnet ID in link-local addrs (Re: about violation of standards)

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Tue, 07 May 2019 08:34 UTC

Subject: Re: encoding Subnet ID in link-local addrs (Re: about violation of standards)
To: "Mudric, Dusan (Dusan)" <dmudric@avaya.com>, "ipv6@ietf.org" <ipv6@ietf.org>, Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org>, "," <jinmei@wide.ad.jp>
Cc: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert" <pthubert@cisco.com>
References: <DM6PR15MB25060A2397F2949C08B4A896BB3D0@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <b9e5830f-93a8-bd76-b89f-a4c9d677bce0@gmail.com> <DM6PR15MB25063731096796F863842B8ABB3E0@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <118221f3-2575-dd9e-d0c6-4e932f382e8c@gmail.com> <DM6PR15MB25060E0CCDFF2D4CAC7B7C89BB390@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <715ad70d-09aa-ec73-64e2-a6e1103cd6e5@gmail.com> <DM6PR15MB25062EFC504F5C63B8EC3FFCBB300@DM6PR15MB2506.namprd15.prod.outlook.com>