Re: [mif] bare names (was: [dnsext] 2nd Last Call for MIF DNS server selection document)

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Wed, 19 October 2011 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id :references:to; s=smtpout; bh=9t0F312M2ZXsV+O5xsM0MIAhPUU=; b=uP 0PZPHXPQoD9Bd8L6H5ZvS2sdmUhJiIIC2WPD8hVXXx99aykrh2i7b4oFW7+55p3e RpLMKEA+OoC1IkFf98XPpEPBD0luhyXcKSywJd6YWNyj9oa/ajz0IEkZsAQ6AW+Y k8KcxkpFR86/utCNVrTuC3tez7LaW3By1iUKZIHwk=